This blueberry arugula salad makes for a perfect fresh, light lunch or side dish for your summer BBQ. Shared by Paula Montagna, MS, RD, CDN, Clinical Nutrition Manager at Stony Brook Southampton Hospital.
• 1 bunch fresh arugula
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ cup walnuts
• 2 oz goat cheese
• Juice and zest of 2 lemons (approx. ¼ cup juice)
• ½ cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons honey
• ½ tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
1. Toss arugula, blueberries and walnuts in large bowl.
2. Whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, honey, and oregano until well blended.
3. Toss with dressing, garnish with goat cheese.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.