To protect your health, the health of our patients and our health workers, we are following the NYS Department of Health guidelines: Effective today (3.18.202), no visitors will be permitted in the Emergency Department or the Hospital.
- Pediatrics: Two adults: parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are allowed.
- Labor and Delivery/Postpartum: One spouse/partner is allowed.
- End of Life: Determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Any patient that requires special needs, which can include those with a disability, developmentally disabled individuals with a variety of personal, educational and vocational tasks, etc.
- Any visitors meeting these exceptions must be screened for symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, or fever) or potential exposure to someone with COVID-19 and the duration and number of visits will be minimized.
Currently, all elective ambulatory surgery cases, including screen mammography and interventional radiology, are postponed until a later date.