182 W. Montauk Hwy. Bldg. B, Suite D, Hampton Bays
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To learn more about Stony Brook’s healthcare facilities' policies and practices related to the equity and inclusion of LGBTQ patients, visitors and employees, visit https://www.stonybrookmedicine.edu/LGBTQ
The Edie Windsor Healthcare Center provides comprehensive outpatient medical and mental health care for all members of the LGBTQ+ community as well as HIV testing, and health and care management services to people living with HIV/AIDS. Most private insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid and ADAP Plus are accepted. No one is denied care for lack of financial resources.
- Medical care
- On-call service 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Medical case management
- Mental health counseling
- Psychiatric services
- Psychosocial support
- Help with advocacy, case management, entitlements and legal services
- Nutritional counseling
- Free HIV counseling and testing
- Free male and female condoms
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) care
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) care
- Wellness Fund for patient’s special needs
- Serves as a community resource for information, referrals, and support
About the Center
The Edie Windsor Healthcare Center, formerly The David E. Rogers, MD Center, has provided care on the East End since 1994. Our mission is to provide accessible, compassionate, comprehensive, state of the art care to all members of the LGBTQ+ community and to people living with HIV infection. Our vision is to provide quality services in a caring atmosphere while maintaining confidentiality and respect for each patient as an individual.
Click bottom right for full screen.